Call for Exhibitors
The Georgia Afterschool & Youth Development Conference is thrilled to announce our Call for Exhibitors! We would love for you to join us for this event held September 7-9, 2022, at The Classic Center in Athens, GA.
This conference features high quality, dynamic programming that will draw 600+ participants who include afterschool and youth development professionals, administrators, front line staff, funders, stakeholders and community partners. Exhibiting at the 2022 Afterschool & Youth Development Conference will give you an opportunity to network and share your resources and services to this engaged and enthusiastic audience.
This year’s schedule includes dedicated time for participants to interact with exhibitors, guaranteeing exposure to the important work you do every day and your resources. There are multiple ways to interact as an exhibitor. Please review the following to find out which approach is right for your organization! Options listed by level of interaction.
- Breakfast Sessions: $1,000
The most important meal of the day sponsored by your organization with the opportunity to present on material of your choosing for up to 45 minutes. This is the most direct line of communication between exhibitors and participants. Spots are limited; sign up early!
- Exhibitor Table: $500 Regular / $400 Non-profit & Government
One 6′ table, one conference registration. This option ensures the opportunity for interaction with participants.
Exhibitor fees include:
- Access to afterschool and youth development professionals for the duration of the 3-day event
- Listing in the Georgia Afterschool & Youth Development Conference program
- A booth with a 6’ covered table and chair
- One conference registration
*Power, internet, materials storage, etc. will cost additional fees and will be coordinated directly through The Classic Center. Information regarding this set-up will be provided upon submission and acceptance of Exhibitor Application.
- Additional Table: $200 Additional 6’ table (adjoining)
- Additional Registration: $175 Discounted conference registration for additional staff
- Tote Bag Stuffer: $250 Participant tote bag item
- “Take One” Resource: $150 per item
More details about our Exhibitor opportunities can be found in the Exhibitor Prospectus.
Exhibitor applications are now submitted via our main conference registration form. Please select Exhibitor as your Registrant Type.
Exhibitor applications will be accepted through August 16, 2022. Exhibitors will be notified of their acceptance on a rolling basis.