Afterschool and Youth Development Quality Standards Trainings
These workshops are open to anyone who would like to learn more about the ASYD Quality Standards and how to implement them in any youth programs. Each highly interactive session will guide participants to understand the Quality Standards and their importance to youth programs, explore methods for using Quality Standards and the Assessment Tool and practice crucial elements of Assessment implementation. Participants will leave with tools and resources to use to enhance and improve youth programs!
Be on the lookout for more ASYD Quality Standards Trainings in 2018!
PCS Youth Development Workshop Series
We are thrilled to announce this upcoming series related to youth development and focused on the ASYD Quality Standards.
Save the date for these trainings!
- Best Practices in Youth Development (November 30, 2017) – Clayton State University, Morrow
- Building Positive Relationships (January 29, 2018) – Sheraton Augusta
- Organizational Practices (March 1, 2018) – Classic Center, Athens
- Health & Well Being (May 2, 2018) – Infinite Energy Center, Duluth
- Staffing & Professional Development (July 18, 2018) – Callaway Gardens, Pine Mountain
- How to Change Your Environment (September 7, 2018) – Anderson Conference Center, Macon
Registration for November 30, January 29 and March 1 is now open! Registration for May 2, July 18 and September 7 will open in March.
Click here to register.
Georgia Afterschool E-Learning Institute
The Georgia Afterschool E-Learning Institute is an online learning platform that allows Georgia out-of-school time professionals to enroll in quality online training at their convenience. At a low cost, members receive a whole year of learning and curriculum customized for youth-serving professionals that can be reviewed and revisited at any time.